Growing Tree Inc. is a Christian preschool and childcare facility in White House, TN serving children ages six weeks to five years. We are committed to helping children grow spiritually, socially, and academically in a safe and nurturing environment.
Ready to Enroll?
Contact us today to learn more about our availability.
Growing Tree, Inc. offers childcare and classroom instruction for infants through Pre-K. We offer full and part-time programs that contribute to the positive mental, spiritual, social, emotional, and physical development of each child. At Growing Tree, Inc. your child will be taught by highly trained, experienced teachers who are dedicated to providing an atmosphere of challenge, love, and concern for each child in a nurturing environment.
We offer a strong academic curriculum in the following areas: language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, art, computer technology, and Bible. Your child will also enjoy interacting with other children during free play in classroom centers as well as outside play.
We know that children are a special blessing from God, and we at Growing Tree, Inc. take the role we play in your child’s life very seriously.
Your child is very important to us. Therefore, we desire to establish a positive learning environment in which we may best meet your child’s needs. Our primary goals are highlighted in these 7 objectives:
- Guiding and directing children in a Christian atmosphere.
- Helping children grow in understanding and appreciation of God’s Word
- Instilling a desire for knowledge through the use of creative activities
- Providing activities for development of gross motor skills
- Instructing children to listen and follow directions
- Teaching children to cooperate with others and understand spatial awareness
- Helping children to independently think and communicate verbally through creative expression